Friday, August 15, 2008

Has it been that long?

Okay, so it has been forever since I last posted. I am much better at keeping up with Taylor's blog though, lol! To make a long story short, we had the baby. I was very low on iron in the last trimester of my pregnancy and therefore wanted to do very little lol! We moved into our new house 2 weeks after my last post and 3 weeks later I had Taylor... life has been busy but great. I decided to fancy up the old blog and I might even start posting more often.

I have called Jill at my RE's office and asked her to send a referral to Ottawa. So we may do another round of IVF sometime this year or next. That is to be determined. Taylor is an angel (most days) and we are very lucky. I will post more about IVF when we get an appointment.

No comments: