Thursday, April 5, 2007

Today's beta results are....

940!!!. The average beta # for 17 days past transfer is in the 400's so this could indicate multiples or it could just be that one implanted early and is doing well, or really just mean nothing at all. I have heard all sorts of high #'s be just one baby and vise versa so we will see. I will go back to the clinic for an ultrasound on the 30th of this month. It seems like an eternity but I am glad that we have got this far. We are not out of the woods yet, cause IVF babies have a higher percentage of miscarriage but I am holding my breath until the ultrasound. After we see the heartbeat I will breathe a little easier but until then I am cautiously optimistic. After the first trimester I may even be happy!! LOL!!! Just kidding, I am happy just trying not to set myself up for a fall.

No comments: