Saturday, May 12, 2007


Okay, here it is as promised! It is only 2 weeks late, but hey, we all know that I am lazy. Besides I didn't really have anything to report when I got it and lets face it, it does not look like anything! Maybe a gummy bear if you use your imagination!

I have been released to my regular doctor and I no longer have to take the Prometrium and Estrace anymore. I know everyone (except you Shannon) is thinking I don't even know what those are so I will tell you. They are basically estrogen and progesterone which is required to support a pregnancy. Because they were giving me the menopausal meds for so long my body was running a little low on both those and they needed to top me up so to speak.

I had an appointment with my regular family doctor, which I have not seen in over a year, so it was nice to be able to go back to him. He was happy to hear that we finally got pregnant and after we told him it took IVF to do the trick he seemed quite interested in the process. I have to go back on the 22nd of May and have the second half of my appointment. I have been booked for June 6th to have another ultrasound so I should be posting that photo... oh sometime in July! LOL! Just Kidding. I will try to get it on sooner than I did with this one. I will be almost in my second trimester by then and they may or may not be able to tell the sex of the baby by then. Hopefully they will!

No comments: