Thursday, July 26, 2007

Good News

I will have to post the 20 week picture later. I keep on forgetting to upload it at night cause simpley I am too lazy and too busy with packing. Anyways, I went to the doctors on Tuesday and he said that my chances of having a baby with downsyndrome are 1 in 9000 and the chances of a baby with trisomy 18 are 1 in 5000, so we are pretty happy about that. Unfortunately, they had not received the results from my ultrasound the other day. (that's a shocker, cause KGH is always so efficient) So I will get the results from that when I go back on the 14th (that's my moving day). The doctor asked if we found out the sex and we told him the whole story about the wand witch and how unprofessional she was. He agreed and has kindly refered us to Kingston Imaging for another ultrasound for gender determination. So we will be going on the 1st instead of the 4th and we only have to pay $40 rather than $175. I love my doctor! He also prescribed renitidine cause the acid reflux is pretty unbearable these days and it is much cheaper than popping Gaviscon every 20 minutes.

No comments: