Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Foundation and Baby Fest!



Well they didn't get that much done to the house this week, but the one next to us has it's first floor on. (It will be done first, cause the guy who bought the house draws up all the plans for the builder) Anyways, they are working on 4 houses at once so I am hoping for a little more progress this week. I can't wait till it is all finished! The end of November and early December will be busy for us and I got some more good news from my Shanny and have something else to look forward to at the begining of December.

In other news, Babies r Us is having it's baby fest for the next 2 weeks and I have already spent $400.00 and it was the first day of the sale, lol! My little storage area is starting to look like a baby store. This is what we bought:




The stroller was originally $300 and we got it for $150 so we had to do it. No, I do not plan on jogging, but it is so much easier to push around than a regular stroller. At this rate there will be nothing left to buy on my registry, lol! I still have to go to Wal-Mart and Sears to register though.

No comments: