Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Update

I guess I haven't really given an update in a while so here it goes. My bloodwork came back good and I was able to start my stimmulation drugs. I am starting to feel really full in the ovary area and that is a good thing for two reasons. First of all it is good because it means the meds are doing what they are supposed to and secondly it is good because I can't eat as much as I used to and feel full quickly. LOLOL!! I thought that I would gain a bunch of weight from all these meds but the few pounds that I gained from my BCP's seems to be gone, Yippee!! I say this with my fingers and toes crossed while knocking on wood. I go in tomorrow for more bloodwork and an ultrasound to see how many follicles I have growing and I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

No comments: