Tuesday, December 5, 2006

In the beginning ....

Okay, here is my first blog. I thought I would start this so that everyone can keep up with our first attempt at IVF. As you all know, not much happening yet, but we will be starting all the action in February (if you'de call taking the pill "action"). Yesterday I went to the hosptal and waited for an hour and a half just to let someone poke me with a needle for my Day 3 FSH (FSH is short for Follicle Stimulating Hormone). I did do this test last month but apparantly KGH bloodlabs either thought AAHH heck, lets make her wait one more month, it's only been 9 since she started all of this or they are incompetant fools, the jury is still out on that one! Keep your eyes peeled, I may post a picture of my bruised arm for all of you to see :).

No comments: